Systems Engineering Goldmine is a resource containing a wealth of reference information relevant primarily to the engineering of systems.
The free resource is intended for use by clients and friends of Project Performance International (PPI) as well as clients and friends of subsidiary company Certification Training International (CTI).
Project Performance International (PPI) is an expert provider of training and consulting in systems engineering, software engineering, project management, and in related disciplines. PPI works routinely on six continents, supporting from the smallest enterprises to some of the world's largest and best known technology-oriented companies.www.ppi-int.com
Who can access the SE Goldmine?
1. Clients of Project Performance International or Certification Training International
If you are a client of PPI or subsidiary company CTI, you will have been provided with a user name and password. For a username and password reminder, or to request a new password, please contact us.
2. Limited Access Users
If you are not a client of PPI or CTI, limited access (which permits download access to many of these resources) may be available on an approved-registration basis. Conditions apply.
SE Goldmine Features
- Thousands of engineering and project-related downloadable documents (4GB+)
- Searchable database by description, title, keywords, date, source, etc.
- Extensive library of standards, and links to standards
- Searchable systems engineering-relevant definitions, 7800+ defined terms
Expect the SE Goldmine content to continue to increase over time. Contributions are always welcome; please email Project Performance International here.