Replaced/Superseded by document(s)
• What is a complex IT system?
• Common Factors and Influences (within a Government environment).
• A Systems of Systems view
• Value and issues in identifying, analysing, designing and specifying IT systems in a complex environment.
• Architecture Frameworks
• Models and Zachman, DODAF, MODAF, AUSDAF and TOGAF Gordian knot.
• Business, Systems, Services and Technology
• Complex System Architect’s basic tool sets
• Whiteboards, A3 sheets, Office, Visio, JPGs, System Architect, etc.
• Useful approaches to understanding Complex Systems.
• Useful approaches to Architecting Systems in a complex environment.