Assumption: Function-Quality Interaction
• Is it a subjective interaction?
• Is it context-dependent?
Assumption: Software Qualities
• Are the qualities independent of each other?
– In some cases, “portability” may reduce “efficiency”
Replaced/Superseded by document(s)
|File||MIME type||Size (KB)||Language||Download|
|Improving software quality from the requirements specification_1.pdf||application/pdf||217.51 KB||English||DOWNLOAD!|
Develop relationship between functional primitives and qualities
• Empirically connect functional primitives to software qualities
• Employ information entropy to measure functions contribution to the system
• Determine which requirements are most affecting