1. Reference documents. The applicable issue of any documents cited herein, including their approval dates and dates of any applicable amendments, notices, and revisions, shall be as specified in the contract.
2. Format and content. The ERR shall be prepared in contractor format. The ERR content shall be in accordance with the contractor’s processes and procedures, or as specified in the contract. Delivery media is to be in accordance with the Integrated Data Environment (IDE) Concept of Operations (CONOP) specified in the contract.
3. Distribution statement. The appropriate distribution statement shall be affixed to the ERR in accordance with the requirements of the contract.
4. ERR NO. Provide the unique ERR identification number or the number assigned by the Government.
5. Procuring Activity Number (PAN). Provide the PAN of the procuring activity, if known (Army only).