Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) Data Item Description (DI‐MGMT‐81861)
• Combines previous CPR (Formats 1 through 5) and IMS DIDs into a SINGLE and UPDATED document with seven Formats.
• Introduces new terms such as Driving Path and Schedule Visibility Tasks.
• Clarifies previous topics such as Critical Path and Schedule Margin.
• Reporting requirements limit the number of reportable variances to 15.
• Takes effect on new applicable contracts after 01 July 2012.
IPMR: What is it?
The new Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) Data Item Description (DI‐MGMT‐ 81861) both updates and combines DI‐MGMT‐81466A Contract Performance Report (CPR) and DI‐MGMT‐81650 Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) that have been in place since 2005. Contracts meeting Earned Value requirements must comply with guidelines in the American National Standards Institute/Electronic Industries Alliance Standard 748, Earned Value Management Systems (ANSI/EIA‐748) and report Format 1 through 7 established in the IPMR DID. Format 6 applies to all development, major modification, and low rate initial production efforts regardless of DFARS 252.234‐7002 applicability. DI‐MGMT‐81861 supersedes DI‐MGMT‐ 81650 and DI‐MGMT‐81466A. IPMR takes effect on all applicable new contracts after 01 July 2012.
Replaced/Superseded by document(s)
|File||MIME type||Size (KB)||Language||Download|
|DID- Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR).pdf||application/pdf||772.13 KB||English||DOWNLOAD!|